Friday, January 8, 2010

Bachelorette party in 2 hours and I accidently scratched a pimple on my face....?

I had an itch and accidently scratched where there was a pimple and now its bleeding. Will the swelling go down in time for the party?








What can i use to make it calm down?|||Hemorrhoid cream and I%26#039;m NOT kidding! A model and make-up artist taught me that trick for swelling of any kind, including under your eyes. Make sure it%26#039;s cream and not the oily stuff. Also, do not get it in your eyes if you use it for under eyes. Just a small %26quot;pea%26quot; sized dab will work and spread it thinly.|||toothpaste, toothpaste toothpaste, perferably colgate...takes the redness down like crazy keep applying for the next two hours... its way better then anything else...

No comments:

Post a Comment