Friday, January 8, 2010

Recently my face is being effected by pimple.how can i avoid this pimples?

i%26#039;m having a very big problem and i need help to solve the problem.plzzz answer my question|||apply lemon juice and honey|||Not knowing how old you are, male or female, etc it is a little hard to answer. But try drinking lots of water and cutting down on the fatty and sugary foods. Avoid chocolate (yeah I know scientists think it is an old wives tale but it does give some people pimples).|||You can%26#039;t avoid having them but you can minimize them. Stress can cause you to break out. If you drink a lot of water in 3 days you can see a difference in how clear your skin is. I would say eat healthy. Don%26#039;t touch your face that much because you have oils/bacteria that will clog pores. Also put toothpaste (not gel kind) on area before go to sleep. When yo wake up, wash it off with your acne face wash.|||yonka gel nettoyant. wash your face with it in the morning and before bed.|||get off the grease porky!|||check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>|||Try Avon%26#039;s Clearskin product line. As I told another asker, these products helped me get rid of my pepperoni pizza face as a teen. And it%26#039;s a product I still use today for the occasional break out.|||www.murad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment