Friday, January 8, 2010

How can you make a pimple look less red?????

please help me!!!!!|||A dab of toothpaste (white mint kind) before bed. When you wake up it should be much less red and smaller. The toothpaste helps to dry out the pimple, it will sting a bit but the stinging will wear off after a bit.|||Visine works pretty good.|||hold ice on it for a bit. that should make the swelling go down and a bit of the redness.|||There is a coverup that has a green tint to it. Physicians Forumula i think? Green with neutralize red.|||Forget about it, don%26#039;t touch it(not even rub it), and put lotion on it. I suggest use Vanicream lotion.|||Use a girl%26#039;s foundation in your skin colour. Dab a little bit on the top and smooth it out. Im telling ya it always works (even on guys)|||I put a bit of green clay mask on it before I go to bed!|||I have not tried this but told that it works. Crush an aspirin, make a paste out of it with water and put it on the pimple for a few minutes! Hope it works! Good luck!!|||Visine for red eyes - don%26#039;t laugh it worked on my wedding day! A few drops will help take the redness down! And pro-activ ... I have adult acne and its been such a blessing, well worth the money!|||I know this sounds weird...toothpaste. Apply, let dry, wash off.|||use proactive!

No comments:

Post a Comment