Friday, January 8, 2010

There is a bump or pimple like shape in my eye that is on the inside of the bottom eye lid ,of my left eye?

what is it?


is there something i can do to treat it?


why is it there?|||Sounds like a stye. More info here:





http://www.medicinenet.com/sty/article.h鈥?/a>|||My friend had that. She didn%26#039;t go get it checked out and it just kept getting bigger and bigger util it finally burst and her eye filled up with blood and pus it nas sooooo gross. You should go to an eye doctor and get it checked out. It could also just be a stye....|||Sounds like a stye to me nothing that you really can do to get rid of just some stye eye drops you can get from your local store like wal-mart. If it is red and sore and yes it does look like a pimple then yea its a stye.|||sounds like a stye, warm compresses and snitbiotics should do the trick|||its just a stye, i%26#039;ve had them before.


if you leave it alone it%26#039;ll probably go away in a few days.


if it gets worse you should probably see a doctor|||It is basicly a pimple...called a stye...you can best treat it by holding a hot (as hot as you can stand) wet wash cloth on it...eventually it will seep out into the cloth! This may take a day or two of treating it this way!|||Sorry to hear about that. I myself had that years ago. That%26#039;s a stye. I had it removed. Doctor says that it could have developed from my eye getting dirt from time to time. I%26#039;m a mechanic and most of the times I don%26#039;t wear goggles when I%26#039;m underneath cars. It%26#039;s a simple surgical procedure but the initial injections for the anesthesia will be scary because the doctor will inject it near the eye, 3 injections around the eye. Sorry. Look at it the bright side. You get to be on leave for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment