Friday, January 8, 2010

Skin care products for pimple tell me the ones and where do u get them?

and how do u hide a pimple with make up and any new hair styles|||how to hide i can help you with


you have to ice it so the redness goes away then you put foundation over it


but when you get home or whatever wash off the foundation and take care of the pimple


ohh i can help with the other part too yaaaaa


so you can get these products at any drug store


first you wash your face with Clearasil (it%26#039;s a really good oil control acne wash)


or you can use Oil-Free Acne Wash by Neutrogena(not as good as the Clearasil)


then there are these pads called stridex


but only put the stridex on the pimple (it will give you dry skin if you put all over your face)


but even after your pimple is gone keep using the acne wash it will keep pimples from comming back


hope that helped|||If you break out a lot, I think Proactiv is a good recommendation. You can order it online at proactiv.com or on the phone (the phone number is in the website). You can also find it at ebay.com, but it may or may not be used. A lot of shopping malls have special areas that sell Proactiv as well.





If you%26#039;re only dealing with a once in a while breakout, try using a mild cleanser such as Bior茅 (go to biore.com to determine what%26#039;s best for you) to keep your skin in its best condition. Use an on-the-spot treatment, such as Aveeno Clear Complexion Correcting Treatment, to take care of a few pimples. Also use a good toner/astringent (the best are alcohol-free) after cleansing. A moisturizer is a good idea for mornings to keep your skin soft and smooth.





The best hair styles for hiding blemishes require your hair to be worn down. That will distract people from seeing the pimples.|||I use Johnson%26#039;s Clean %26amp; Clear skin care line for sensitive skin, and nothing but. It%26#039;s all very reasonably priced at your local Wal-Mart, K-Mart, or Target.|||ask your doctor to prescribe you a kind of medicine. she%26#039;ll pick the right one for your skin type.|||you can get rid of pimples if you put a spoonful of sugar in your hand then squeeze half a lemon on it until it gets all gooey then you rub it in your hands (like you have soap) then you put it on your face and you spread it out wherever you get pimples the most.the sugar crystals take off the pimples you alredy have .oh you can hide a pimple with blush it won%26#039;t make it go away completly but it%26#039;ll hide the redness. if you have a pimple on your forehead you can cover it with your hair as ,long as it%26#039;s not too low!!|||You can cover up pimples when you are using a concealor and a foundation. But I would suggest would be to treat the pimples, so that you do not have to worry so much about covering them. I had a big acne problem when I became pregnant with my daughter, and after I had her I tried a variety of products, including proactive and a creme that my doctor prescribed. But what I found had the best results was the products from Mary Kay. It made my skin very healthy, and with using the Blemish Control Toner and Acne Treatment Gel, my acne is now leaving! I love these products so much that I became a consultant. Please visit my website or email me for more info!|||I use a pill called minocycline for my regular acne. You need a prescription from either your regular doctor or a dermatologist. 1 a day, every day and your pimples will go away and if you keep taking it they won%26#039;t come back.|||Pro Active....you can order from t.v. or on line ( I think) try to type in Pro Active Skin Care in the search engine and see where it takes you,I have had tough acne most of my life and this product really worked I could not believe it..I do not work or sell the stuff just a very satisfied customer :)...good luck


p.s. I think they are now selling the stuff in large shopping malls too at least around here they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment