Friday, January 8, 2010

I've popped a pimple, and now it's bleeding!?

I know its gonna leave a scar, but I%26#039;ve applied Savlon antiseptic cream to it, will that work?|||I always pop them till they bleed. It means you%26#039;ve got all the pus out and i have never ever scarred so stop worrying! When it scabs over you have to make sure you dont pick the scab off because then it might scar! The Savlon will help the healing process though.|||Dont worry, it most likely wont scar, when you get a normal cut, scratch etc then it wont.


That happens with all my spots and I dont have any scars. Keep squeezing it and you might get more puss out, this will stop the spot coming back.


Hope this helps xx|||ya the antiseptic cream should help a lot. they don%26#039;t usually leave a scar but it depends on where the pimple was. so ya just never pop one again becuase that%26#039;s one of the worst things you can do to yourself!!!|||You must have a tough life (not) if you are worried over one tiny little acne scar.... Think yourself lucky, i have about 15 of them on me.|||They don%26#039;t all leave scars I%26#039;ve never scarred, don%26#039;t worry too much about it but the antiseptic should help :)|||most pimples dont leave scars when you pop when trust me lol. And yes the cream will help it. Use that or neolsporen :]|||Well when I pop one of mine, it leaves scares.


all i can say is DONT POP THEM-- because if you do bacteria spreads and causes more!|||CALM DOWN! you%26#039;re not going to be scarred, haven%26#039;t you had pimples before?|||I pop my pimples all the time. There%26#039;ll be no marks after a few minutes. Watch it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment