Friday, January 8, 2010

What shall I do for pimple marks?

I had few pimples on my face but I was told not to touch them as it would die eventually. Well it did go but left a dark mark on my face and I am hating every moment ever since. Please help me with the solution girls. It really mars my otherwise not too bad face as it is my on cheeks.Help needed Desperately!!!! What shall I use and where can I find them???|||Hey!!





Im not sure if this will work but i heard it helps with scars and stretch-marks so it might help with your problem!





It%26#039;s called Bio oil, but im not sure where to get it and im not sure if you can put it on your face!





Best of luck and if this doesn%26#039;t work talk to a doctor or a dermatologist!|||Use proactive, Lancom, estee lauder cleaners or as simple as Noxzema every day and night

No comments:

Post a Comment