Friday, January 8, 2010

Takes off my pimple blemishes, big pores, dark circles n lets me have glowing skin forever.?

i wud like to know skin regime dat takes off my pimple blemishes, big pores, dark circles n lets me have glowing skin forever. home remedies preferred. diet suggestions for skin n hair fall. I got 3 month pills from dermaologist, nothing helped. Can any1 tell me , for how long n how many times a day, i ought to take vitamin a c e supplements, can they b taken togerther?|||Go to any La Mer counter for more details.


I recommend : {or any other La Mer products}





ULTRA La Mer Multi-Active Cream





Deeply moisturizing face cream with a maximum content of Sea Silt Extract and Marine Moisturizing Factor. Restores lost moisture and creates a natural moisture depot. Shea Butter, Jojoba and Avocado Oil nourish the skin, making it smooth and supple.





Try it. Then you will have glowing skin FoReVeR ! No Kidding.|||I recommend Mary Kay%26#039;s skin care program. It costs a little more than the stuff at the store but its worth every penny.





Yes those vitamins can be taken together.|||the simple remedy to prevent the skin blemish from is to slice open a lemon and squeeze 10-15 drops onto a cotton ball and apply to the area for about ten minutes.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-blemishes.blogspot.c鈥?/a> will help you overcome the problem.|||Pills have never been effective in treating pimple blemishes, dark circles and pores. Yes along with a proper skin care treatment kit it is advisable to take a vitamin e supplement twice a day. A good skin care product which I have used is from zenmed. . I had pimple scars left on my face after treating the pimples and found this kit to be very handy in removing the scars and making it completely unnoticeable. Also remember to drink lots of water and avoid oily foods to prevent the re-occurrence of pimples.





You could also use my discount code %26#039;zen4less%26#039; to get a price off in case if you wish to buy from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment