Friday, January 8, 2010

How long does a pimple last?

i like pimples.|||I always give %26#039;em a short life and squeeze them out... if done correctly you won%26#039;t leave a mark and you won%26#039;t have to hide it for the two or so weeks they usually last.|||a while. Hold up, did yousay you LIKE pimples!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!|||i guess it depends..


why do you like them?|||depends on the ointment you use. Try putting on something like alchol. Anything to dry that sucker up. Make sure you don%26#039;t pop it though. The juice is really contagous and spreads then you look like pizza face. :)|||Dont pop it and itll take about 6 days to naturally go away.|||eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,you LIKE pimples!!gross!!!!And pimples last about a month w/o treatment...so...use that info however you like(eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!)|||Wash once in a while and you won%26#039;t need to know|||well it depends on the person i have dry skin so i dont usually get them but when i do i put a little bit of rubbing alchol on it and its gone the next day|||amsvage you are about a moron. I%26#039;ve struggled with acne since I was 12 and beleive me, I%26#039;ve SCRUBBED MY face raw trying to %26quot;clean%26quot; my face. Washing has NOTHING to do with acne at all. Nothing. I am a very healthy and clean person. Look in my previously asked questions, actually. A pimple, my dear. . . .lasts 2-3 days. I have plenty of experience on that one. Rubbing alcohol does dry oils up. If you are already dry, then. You%26#039;re screwed and have to wait it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment