Friday, January 8, 2010

Why is it that just thinking about having a pimple inside of your nose, makes you cry?

because that kind of pain is unbearable - i currently have two|||A pimple is a sign that the Pore is clogged


What ever made you think to neglect those


Caverns in the dark backwards


Go use some Warmth [ sterilization] and


unclog yourself [ salt in the water as in the ocean]


ad breath upon the freedom [no pain at all ;;!!|||I don%26#039;t think thats a pimple dingle...seeing how you always have your nose up Nasty%26#039;s azz and she has butt warts...well you get the picture...Good luck with THAT one....|||because they hella hurt.|||I don%26#039;t even want to know how this qualifies as an STD.|||because they probably hurt like hell|||Thanks.


That calmed me down.|||I can honestly say that I don%26#039;t know what that feels like, cuz I%26#039;ve never had one there!!!|||It%26#039;s very sensitive and hurts like the blazes when you rub it or pop it. Best to start drinking heavy.|||... I hate those. Every time your try to pop it... your eye feels like its going to explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment