Monday, April 26, 2010

After i waxed my chest i got lil white pimple all over how to get rid of em ?

welll the other day i decied to wax my chest its my first time, the pain wasnt so bad but after tht my chest was red n then the next day my chest was filled wid white lil pimple all over they r like 100000000 of em...


Will they go away?


How long will it take to go ?


Should i see a doc ??


Help


thx|||Sounds like you have not put pre or post wax lotion on after, to stop any infection.


Chances are you had a spot on your chest. When you waxed, you opened all the pores on your chest and spread the infection. They will go in a few days. It is extremely common in men. Dont put any perfumed products on and get a gentle anti bacterial lotion.


I wouldnt wax again until it all clears up. Try and keep your shirt off too, to let the air get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment