Monday, April 26, 2010

How do i get rid of pimple scars (brownish spots)???

i occasionally get pimples which is okay, but wat i hated is the scar it leaves behind,, its like brownish spots. and its totally distracting, i hate having a %26quot;dotted face!%26quot; help me? educate me? save me!? ;(|||Microdermabrasion and skin lighteners. If you can%26#039;t afford microdermabrasion, try mixing some baking soda with some gentle cleanser (like generic cetaphil) and scrubbing each section of your face for 10-30 seconds at a time. Follow with a light oil free moisurizer, and if it%26#039;s daytime, use an oil-free sunscreen made for faces.





Tri-luma is one of the most common skin spot fader out there, but it%26#039;s only available via prescription and requires a derm or dr visit. However, I know that my derm has free samples available, so that may be an option. Otherwise, something containing hydroquinone may be helpful.





Good luck to you. : )|||http://www.laserhealth.com/cosmetic_nonl鈥?/a>





I%26#039;m actually getting a fotofacial tomorrow for the exact same thing . For the full face it may cost $2,500 that includes 5 sessions and products. That requires no down time (no time to recover: you can go back to school right away). That web site above shows some other procedures but some of them are pretty invasive and you need to be on a long vacation for your face to heal.|||MERDERMA CREAM YOU CAN GET IT AT DRUGSTORES|||try mederma. I think that is how it spelled and also vit e helps and I bought my daughter a product from drug store that helps fade acne scars the dark spot kind I believe it was a neutragena product.

No comments:

Post a Comment