Monday, April 26, 2010

Do i have a cyst, infection, or pimple?

I woke up one day and found i had a small little pimple on my chin, deciding it was nothing i left it. But later on it started to get bigger, and by a couple days it was the size of a dime. Its hard and tender, it feels like theres a soft rock there. When i frown, it hurts and its really bugging me. Anyone Got an idea?|||cyst. i get them on my forehead ALL the time. whatever you do, dont touch it. make a derm appointment and tell them you have a wedding on the weekend or something %26amp; they%26#039;ll fit you in. when i itched my forehead, the skin literally fell off. it looked kinda like a blister. the derm will suck out the fluid or something, idk. just DONT touch it. you may put neosporin on it however.


good luck!|||sorry hun, its a cyst.

No comments:

Post a Comment