Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have a white pimple sort of looking thing on the inside of my eye lid..what is it?

It use to really really bother me! but now it doesn%26#039;t bother so much. Although, last weekend I was at a club and the smoke from every ones cigarette was really bothering that eye. Now it doesn%26#039;t bother so much but its still there!! Does anyone know a solution to this issue??








P.S





I got this at the gym about a month or so ago.|||Sounds like a stye to me. Here%26#039;s some information about them. Check it out and see if you think this is the same.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stye





After reading this info and you think that its not a stye, go see a doctor cause it could be something more serious. Good luck.|||Yeah i%26#039;d go with what the other person said it%26#039;s most likely a stye. Normally to get rid of those just wash it wth soap and water. I%26#039;ve had one but it normally goes away pretty quickly. DONT DO ANYTHING TO IRRITATE IT. You should probably stay away from smoke and dont touch it. It will only get worse if you do|||most likely a stye you should go in and get some medicine to put on your eye, they can be irritating and should be taken care of right away. And try not to itch it that will only make it worse

No comments:

Post a Comment