Monday, April 26, 2010

How come it seems like a big pimple always comes right before a big social event?

this whole summer i haven%26#039;t had a pimple now school is two days away a giant pimple comes on a chin|||eww lol because god has a screwed up sense of humor i mean look at the platypus|||just ignore it ...sheet stuff happens when u least wanna them ...and yeah maybe because ur a bit nervous so that%26#039;s y ...|||your probily stressed|||I laughed out loud at Roxana%26#039;s answer! How cool is the line, %26quot;internal pimples in my mind%26quot;. I%26#039;ve never heard it before... it%26#039;s fabulous! This category, as serious and sad as it can be, has the funniest people answering the questions.





I think that Roxana should be awarded %26quot;Best Answer%26quot; for this question.|||maybe because you are nervous |||Anxiety!!


Trust me... everyone has it. I%26#039;m a teacher and I%26#039;m already getting internal pimples in my mind just thinking about going back to work... Even though I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment