Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have got small pimple back of my neck near hairline ? what does that mean?

though i doesn%26#039;t worry me that much but when i get my hand there it does feels like got pinned it is there from 3 to 4 day%26#039;s is it serious?|||No. You most likley have sensitive skin and used a shampoo or conditioner that is not working for you. It clogged your pores back there. I have the same problem with sensitive skin. They often can take two weeks to go away. Try a very simple shampoo. I use Neutrogena Acne Wash (the orange stuff). It works so great and I have no problems. If it%26#039;s close to your hairline, it%26#039;s always a hair care product. ;)|||Things like sweat, conditioner and shampoo that hasn%26#039;t been rinsed all the way off, or hair products that haven%26#039;t been washed away completely could cause a pimple here. Use an acne treatment and be sure to clean your scalp well.|||ingrowen hair. if you can get the puss out. it wont hurt as much. means nothing.|||sounds like cancer to me|||pimples mean you have bacteria/germs in that spot


dont pop it


if you do the germs/bacteria will go on other places of your skin and you will get pimples there too


it should go away soon

No comments:

Post a Comment