Monday, April 26, 2010

Can sombody plzz tell me a quick way 2 remove pimple marks(brown) plzzzzzz?

I have to go home next month...before going i just wanted to remove my pimple marks..can sombody give me a good home remedy for this so tht i can quickly get rid of them...does lemon juice application on the face gelp?what else works quicker...help me all plzzz|||I don%26#039;t know about pimple marks but when you get a pimple put a drop of lavender oil on a cotton bud and rub it on. It will dry out the pimple and helps it disappear quickly. don%26#039;t pick them then they last much much longer. good luck.|||Directly rub potato slices all over the face and wash after 30 minutes , if done regularly helps to get rid of blemishes and pimple scar.The most basic form of pimple prevention is hygiene and preventive skin care. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment