Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I had this huge pimple on my nose so i popped it and now there's this ugly blue huge scar left :( wat do ido?

im asian-dark skinned and i%26#039;ve tried just abt everything on this little beauty!|||Just use some cover-up for a while; I%26#039;m sure it will fade eventually. If it doesn%26#039;t or it gets worse, I would see a doc about it.|||The above is all fairly good advice.





I also wanted to suggest slicing open a pure vitamin e pill and a dab in the Am and Pm will help -


and try taking e, c and a orally -|||Dissolve one or two aspirin with water and dab it on the spot. Let it sit for about 15 minutes and rinse it with lukewarm water. Do this once a day for however long it takes to make the scar fade (hopefully as little as 3 days). Apply a moisturizer to the spot when you%26#039;ve rinsed the aspirin off.|||try palmers cocoa butter|||put a dollop of aloe vera gel on it. should help to take away the redness. and use a green toned concealer or base to cover up the redness.|||Coco Butter,works for every thing,matter of fact i gotta get me some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment