Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pimple turned from bright red to black overnight?

Last night I went to sleep and my pimple on the side of my nose was bright red, no white head. Now I can see some white but the pimple is black!!!! Not DEEP black but black with some red you can see the difference quite clearly.





Is this dead tissue? Oxygen deprived?





I went to the dermatologist 6 months ago and she gave me two creams I use and worked really well and barely ever get pimples anymore.





Another question, I once got a pimple on my nose I didnt pop or anything but not there is a black mark where it used to be, no its not a blackhead just some black discoloration, barely noticeable but I would like to know what the hell that discoloration is.|||that%26#039;s normal. it%26#039;s just your body going through its healing process. the discoloration may disappear in a few days or weeks, sometimes months or years for some people (like me). i had hundreds of pimples when i was a teenager (i%26#039;m pushing 30 now). it%26#039;s just now that they%26#039;re slowly fading away. maybe because my skin%26#039;s getting older, i don%26#039;t know.





don%26#039;t worry about it. if your pimples get worse, try the sugar-less diet. it%26#039;s the only thing that worked for me. visits to more than 10 different dermatologist were just a waste of money for me.|||Probably an infection? Haha! Everytime I get a pimple, I attempt to scratch out the white head. So it cures real fast.|||go to the hospital perhaps you have cancer|||It may just be a scab... Maybe it popped overnight, while you were sleeping... I have a lot of cuts on my hands that do the same thing... I go to bed one night with it all red, the next morning, it%26#039;s blackish...|||It could just be a blackhead ready to be popped. That is probably what you see, the head of a blackhead. That pimple on your nose, could it be blood?

1 comment:

  1. HELLO
    My name is Mark.am from Germany.i have been suffering from HIV/AIDS for 3 years.and still  looking for a solution to my disease but still i could not find any cure but just 2 months ago a friend of mine from college came to visit me in the hospital and told me a similar problem of his cousin.who was suffering from HERPES who was cure by a  herbalist called DR SCOFUA. he is a great healer and my friend advice me to contact him so that i can be cure from HIV/AIDS.which i did and now am free from HIV/AIDS so i just want to use this opportunity to say a well deserve THANK YOU to DR SCOFUA.You can also contact him if you have any problem via Email:drscofuaherbalhome02219@gmail.com  HE ALSO CURES OTHER DISEASES LIKE (1).HERPES CURE(2).ALS (3).HEPATITIS (4).HPV CURE(5).SPIRITUAL HEALINGS(6).CANCER (7).ASTHMA(8).DIABETES (9) LOW SPERM(10)PENIS ENLARGEMENT(11)JOINT PAINS(12)STAPH(13)SHIGELLOSIS(14)SYPHILIS(15)CHLAMYDIA and if you still in doubt you can also contact me @markdavis022119@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete