Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to be a pimple free skin?

drink water and clean your face with water several times a day to keep the oil in your skin stable|||I use proactiv and I have found that it realyl works. I used to break out on my chest, back and face and now that I use it everyday, i have cleared up and my skin is realyl smooth. I would say it is def worth the money every month. There is no harm in trying it out.|||Drink 8 glasses of water a day, keep make up or anything else off your skin and try and keep up a nightly routine of cleansing toning and moisturising.|||The key is to keep your skin as clean as possible. This means, washing your skin twice a day (morning and night). Depending on your skin type, washing more or less can cause shiny or dry skin. I would suggest Proativ. It%26#039;s really great at clearing up and preventing breakouts: http://www.proactiv.com/index.php?acnt=Y鈥?/a>





Also, it%26#039;s important to keep your hair clean and out of your face. Be sure to keep your hands clean and try not to touch your face so much. If you must, use a clean cloth instead. Finally, try replacing your sugary, carbonated drinks with water. Hydrated skin is happy skin!|||proactive|||i didn%26#039;t know that people could be skin...|||consult a dermatologist|||Keep your skin clean and have a healthy diet.


Exfoliate your skin often and moisturize everyday.


Don%26#039;t put anything on your skin like make up, food, dirt.


Clean it all off as soon as possible.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment