Monday, April 26, 2010

What is this thing on my chin? Not a pimple?

I have this bump on my chin that is weird. I do have acne problems, but this is unlike anything I%26#039;ve ever had. It%26#039;s large and puffy, and has a smooth texture. It doesn%26#039;t pop either, believe me, I%26#039;ve tried. Any help out there?|||ingrown pimple. I have them all the time. There%26#039;s no head but there is irritation under the skin. All you can do is let it go away|||it%26#039;s just a different type of bump, if it won%26#039;t pop, just leave it. it will eventually go away, try some toothpaste on it at night, it will dry it up or bring it to a head so you can pop it. good luck and happy holidays!! |||I agree but it could also be like a small cyst, nothing major. I have one under my eye and it swells a little then it goes away. If it%26#039;s still there in like a week or two have a doctor take a peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment