Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I erase a pimple mark from my nose!! help!?

So I had this pimple like a few weeks mabe 3 weeks ago, I have been messing with it untill i took it off, i think I popped it or something, but i still have the mark on my nose, is there any way that I can erase the mark from my nose, please help!|||you can cover it up with a concealer pencil or don%26#039;t touch it|||try using all natural cocoa butter over a little period of time%26#039;


it doesnt have any side effects but sont use it in the sun if ur black (like me)-or african american or whatever itll make u darker -proven





try it|||just use calamansi or lemon|||Before bathing, apply a mixture of fresh tomato pulp, honey and rose-water to your face and keep for twenty minutes before washing off. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment