Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have a sore or pimple on my left side of my vagina?

i just got out of the shower and i hadent shaved for a while and well im seeing my boyfriend on saturday and so i shaved and after i shaved i realized that i had a small bump and so i poppped it and some clear stuff came out and then blood...please help me iidk what it is.|||It was probably just a pimple from sweating down there.


Or maybe from shaving, it could have cut it.


Dont worry.|||I got something exactly like that. Pimple like, about an inch right off my penis shaft. About the size of a button. Suspiciously coincident to other symptoms, both mine, and my spouse%26#039;s.


I never get pimples in my groin, and I hadn%26#039;t shaved in 2 weeks or so. I was afraid I might had caught some STD, like Herpes or warts.


Still, I popped it, and it became infected and oozed pus.





Went to the doctor and he told me right off that it was just foliculitis (ingrown hair).





Chill. I put some Neosporin on it, and it immediately crusted over. It looks ugly now, reddish with a hole in the middle, but at least I know it%26#039;s not something contagious.|||thats normal... dont worry|||dont worry just keep it clean

No comments:

Post a Comment