Monday, April 26, 2010

Does Mederma or Neutrogena Facial Peel works better for pimple scars?

Ok, I have a few nasty pimple scars. Just wanted to try out these two products but I don%26#039;t know which one is better. Recommendations would be nice. I have oily skin by the way. So, I need to know which product works best. Suggestions/recommendations are greatly appreciated =]|||Mederma but the three step Proactive kit is also effective on scars and pimples and they have a facial mask.|||I%26#039;m using the Neutrogena peel but its taking forever...I%26#039;m considering Mederma next. Neutrogena doesn%26#039;t seem to be working for me these days. I have oily skin also. YOu can always do a microdermebrasion twice a week.





But I%26#039;m also saving to I can go to a licensed aesthesian.|||A scar is a serious matter and should be taken seriously if you%26#039;d like better results. A professional skin care consultant is better that doing over the counter solutions.





A friend of mine decided to do it herself and it was unsuccessful. Luckily another friend suggested to see a licensed esthetician, that was her saviour! She didnt have to spend so much because she didnt have to see a doctor.





The esthtician had just the right package for her that cost between $200. - $300 including her skin care regimen and 2 visits...





It was so successful you can barely tell that she had a huge acne problem...





IMPORTANT always consult with your doctor first to ensure that your skin condition is not serious before doing any other alternatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment