Monday, April 26, 2010

I popped a pimple a day ago and now its ugly!?

I know I shouldn%26#039;t of popped it, but it was there for SO long I just had the urge to. Now that I did it, its kinda dark and reddish, i%26#039;ve tried neosporin if that even works? And i%26#039;ve been washing my face. Whats a really fast way it can dissapear?|||try cortisone it will help with the inflammation. for healing, vitamin e ,retional and mederma|||heck go to a doc or just put makeup over it and let it heal or use proactiv thats what i use to keep my skin clear and it works good|||


Dip a cotton ball in egg whites and apply on clean face, wait a few hours and wash. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/


|||Just use acne cream after you wash your face. It will kill all the bacteria around it and help dry it up.





Toothpaste is for teeth and can burn your skin so use this advice with caution.





It should heal in a few days. Cover with a tinted moisturizer

No comments:

Post a Comment