Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This pimple is bothering me! What should i do?

Its inbetween the top of my lip and the bottom of my nose and it is gross and icky, and i really feel like popping it! Should I? I%26#039;m kind of scared to cause I don%26#039;t want to give it an infection or cause any scars, etc. :S Should i pop it?|||Alternate between steam bath and cold water a few times this softens the pore (but finish with hot steam bath) and then gently squeeze if nothing comes out it%26#039;s not ready yet if it does then good put some pimple cream on and eat lots of orange /yellow fruit and veg you need the Retinol to make the vit A for your skin.|||just leave it alone but i sincerely dont think anything will happen if you pop it i do when i get nasty ones|||herpes|||i dont think u shud pop it.....................if u do, a scar might come.......the besty thing to do is to just leave it

No comments:

Post a Comment