Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What the fastest most effectant way to get rid of a pimple?

no comment|||NEOSPORIN CREAM..that stuff is great..not the ointment the cream..put it on and by the next day you will see a big improvement|||Well, this is what I%26#039;ve done over the course of my life (I%26#039;m 28 now and don%26#039;t have to deal with pimples that much anymore) and it%26#039;s just my opinion so nobody is saying you have to take it as the gospel truth...





I use Noxzema pads frequently on my face to get rid of all the dirt and grime, especially when I notice a pimple or two breaking out. If I do see a white-head I make sure my face is clean, put a warm face cloth on it to open up my pores more and then I pop it with my fingers (or use a needle if you prefer). I%26#039;ve found that after popping the pimple and getting the infection out and continuing to keep my face clean (touching it as minimally as possible) that my pimples go away real fast.





Some say it scars your face when you pop your pimples... some say that it doesn%26#039;t. I%26#039;ve probably popped a thousand pimples in my life and my wife still says that I look hot so I would say that my pimple popping hasn%26#039;t done anything bad to my face.





If you do have a bad acne problem though, I would see a dermatologist. I wouldn%26#039;t classify myself as ever having to deal with terrible terrible acne, so I don%26#039;t want to speak to that scenario.|||If you have a huge zit that won%26#039;t pop, go to the dermatologist, they can inject it and make it go away in 1 day. I do it all the time, saves me stress of getting rid of them.|||Nothing, the more crap you put on it and the more you pick at it, the worse it becomes. Just leave it alone and it will go away. Toothpaste supposedly works but I tried it and it made my pimple bigger. All the cleansers and creams don%26#039;t work. I used to try every crazy idea. I learned to leave them alone and they just go away by themselves. There is much more to worry about than a stupid pimple...|||I have an acne treatment that has won me the best answer better then fifteen times. Often, the person who voted it the best answer was amazed at how well it worked, even those who had severe cases of acne. I%26#039;ll copy and paste it below.





Use a hot compress on it, and then use cool water to close the pores. Do the process over and over again, about five or six times. Use soap to wash the area, and then treat it with an alcohol soaked cotton ball. It should be gone within five to six hours.





Here are some of the previous comments I got from those who voted it as the best answer,





omg thank you! u r sooo awsome now my school pic will look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...


Thank u so muc 4 ur help!!!


It helped alot of my acne. thanks!





Hey! THAT REALLY WORKS MAN THANX A LOT!!!





Wow This Like Really worked!!!! Thanks! Now i don%26#039;t have a big huge zit!!! Thank you much!





thanks so much..it was gone..it was right onmy chin but thanks soooooooooo much i owe u big time...


THANKS A LOT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I tried this a couple hours ago and it is already starting to clear up. THANKS!


Thanks for the info! It worked!


OMG! it worked. I will say i was skeptical, but I%26#039;m back to being my gorgeous self ;)


thanks!


Thanks it worked awesomely good

1 comment:

  1. HELLO
    My name is Mark.am from Germany.i have been suffering from HIV/AIDS for 3 years.and still  looking for a solution to my disease but still i could not find any cure but just 2 months ago a friend of mine from college came to visit me in the hospital and told me a similar problem of his cousin.who was suffering from HERPES who was cure by a  herbalist called DR SCOFUA. he is a great healer and my friend advice me to contact him so that i can be cure from HIV/AIDS.which i did and now am free from HIV/AIDS so i just want to use this opportunity to say a well deserve THANK YOU to DR SCOFUA.You can also contact him if you have any problem via Email:drscofuaherbalhome02219@gmail.com  HE ALSO CURES OTHER DISEASES LIKE (1).HERPES CURE(2).ALS (3).HEPATITIS (4).HPV CURE(5).SPIRITUAL HEALINGS(6).CANCER (7).ASTHMA(8).DIABETES (9) LOW SPERM(10)PENIS ENLARGEMENT(11)JOINT PAINS(12)STAPH(13)SHIGELLOSIS(14)SYPHILIS(15)CHLAMYDIA and if you still in doubt you can also contact me @markdavis022119@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete