Monday, April 26, 2010

What to do about pimple scars & normal pimples (more detail in description)?

i keel picking at these two zits and now its just a scab, and i want it to heel because i start school in a week.


and i feel a pimple coming on my chin. how do i get rid of it?!








thank you!(:|||The scab you just have to leave it alone and let it heal (sorry its probably not what you wanted to to hear I know).





As for your chin try to prevent it as much as you can. I wash my face with soap then a special face wash from Clean %26amp; Clear and when I go to bed I use a cream that just soaks in. All three together work really well so just do that and you%26#039;ll be fine.|||The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple.


For acne scars and blemishes my wife lighten them up using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are available online. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google %26#039;shopaholic%26#039;s bargains%26#039;


|||proactiv


neutrogena


go to walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment