Monday, April 26, 2010

Is it true that if you put aloe vera on a pimple, it will help the pimple go away?

i have Aloe Vera with Lidocaine, and i was told by a friend to put it on pimples to help them go away.





is this true? Will it really work?








Haha, thanks :)|||My dad said it does and he used to do it and I haven%26#039;t seen any zits on his face but it doesn%26#039;t work for me...he had oily skin so I don%26#039;t know if it has anything to do with that.|||I%26#039;ve heard that too. Whether or not it works i guess would depend on the skin type.





My friend tried it once, and while it worked wonders for her, for me it didn%26#039;t do a thing. Maybe i%26#039;ve just got weird skin (which i do :) its extremely sensitive).





Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment