Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can someone get rid of pimple on a face?

I wouldn%26#039;t try popping it, that can cause scars.


I usually use zit cream. It%26#039;s not an overnight thing, but it helps, a lot.


It depends on how bad the acne is.


I usually use differin, It took a few weeks, but my face is pretty clear.|||cut it off.. no im just kidding... well i have a habit of picking anything o my face... and that does get rid of it... but it could leave scars.. i have a few.. they arent to noticable though... you can put a really really hot rag on it, or get a cup of water and put in the microwave for a minure or 2.. get a q tip.. dip it in and then put it on the bump.. it helps lower the swelling|||here%26#039;s how i get rid of my pimples: http://www.ehow.com/how_4552221_rid-zit-鈥?/a>


i hope it works as well for you as it does for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment