Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bruise mark left after popping pimple?

I popped my pimple yesterday with a prick of a sterilized needle and squeezing out the pus...but i think i squezzed too hard on either side that now it looks like i have a blood clot or bruise. Woke up today and it doesn%26#039;t look like it%26#039;s improving...any tips?|||To be honest I wouldn%26#039;t put concealer on it or anything like that because you could infect it. Make up clogs your pores which isnt good. just wash your face everyday twice a day. It%26#039;ll go on its own don%26#039;t worry.


Its also best not to pop spots I know you can%26#039;t help it because I%26#039;m the same but you have to try because popping it will just make it worse- infected, red, scab up, and spread





use clearasil deep pore scrub twice a day works for me.|||It should clear up on it%26#039;s on. But don%26#039;t pop any more pimples. That can lead to scarring. I would just attack any new pimples with some toothpaste or a good acne cream.





In the meantime, make sure the bruise is clean and let it breathe. It should improve in a few days. |||concealer until it fades

No comments:

Post a Comment