Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have this pimple coming up, how do I stop it?

I have this pimple on my chin, it%26#039;s coming alright. It%26#039;s a large bump, painful, and just a little red, not really noticeable....yet. If I mess with it, it will become red faster, but if I leave it, the inevitable will happen..a huge pimple for all to stare at. How can I help this calm down before it gets any larger or causes a lot more trouble than it needs to/should?|||First of all do not squeeze - I know you want to but it really will make it worse and last much longer.


Bathe it with as hot water as you can stand to encourage it to come to a head quicker


Put an antiseptic cream on


You could try this one which I have heard:-


Mix up some sea salt, turmeric and honey and apply - it should help within 24 hours!!!


Not tried it but it is supposed to be a very good remedy|||you can try using rubbing alcohol, or any astringent but it is probably going to come through anyway.|||Put a very hot wet cloth on it for about 10 minutes. This will usually cause the white bump to form more quickly. Pop the blister and keep the cloth on it for another few minutes. Put 5% benzoyl peroxide on twice a day. If the hot cloth does not cause the white pimple to form, then just apply benzoyl peroxide and that will really help.

No comments:

Post a Comment