Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dermatologist pimple scar removal?

I have a pimple scar on my nose thats about 5 months old. Its one of those big raised red ones and it won%26#039;t go away. I%26#039;ve tried a ton of take home treatments but none seem to work. I%26#039;ve heard that you can go to a dermatologist to get them lasered off or something? How much would this cost? I%26#039;d say the scar is about the size of my pinky nail?|||Depends on where you live and how many treatments you may need....if you can ask someone you know about a recommendation...ask you parents to ask too. Sometimes the best referral is word of mouth. Sounds like it may need to be treated first before you can start using laser....consult a regular dermatologist first.


good luck


hope this answer helps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment