Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pimple REALLY BIG AND WHITE pop or not?

Okay I have a huge pimple between my nose and lip and it%26#039;s VERY noticable. The white part of it is huge! Now, I want to go to a concert on Saturday so I don%26#039;t want a big red scar either.


So if I leave it alone and it doesn%26#039;t pop, will it just decrease in size and go away?


Or should I go ahead and pop it?|||pop|||it hurts really really badly when theres a pimple there. Poping it could make it infected scared and much worse. My friend said she had a huge pimple and put tooth paste on a band aid and kept it on the pimple over night and it became less noticable and it will go away soon if you try again. it depends on how sensitive your skin is too though... after that, put consealer on it|||ok i recommend popping that **** right outt.


u should pop it with a cotton swab and RIGHT after u pop it,put some alcohol on itt.the alcohol kills all that bacteria.


it always wrks for me and i never get a big red mark.


but if u do get a red markk or somethingg, try covering it with makeupp.





:)|||Pop it =)





I always pop mine just cleanse it when you pop it to make sure it doesn%26#039;t come back even bigger and then if you do get some redness just cover it up with a little concealer =)|||If i where you i wouldnt pop it. Use some strong spot cream and wash your face with soap thourghly everyday to avoid spots in the first place.|||Uhm.. wash your hands, put ice on it, pop it gently then wash your face so you won%26#039;t get an infection or scar.|||ewww...


pop it


and just keep treating it with like. facial masks and stuff.





it works.|||well i would go ahead and pop it or it might get bigger|||idk but i like to pop mine|||i saw pop

No comments:

Post a Comment