Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have a huge red swollen pimple on my chin, I need immediate help getting rid of it.?

Its 3 days before prom and I have a massive red swollen pimple on my chin. I have been using a clean and clear pimple lotion and proactiv for the past two days. However nothing is clearing the pimple up. It will not pop so I have no idea how to treat it. Does anyone have any good ideas. The pimple is huge and it hurts so much. I need some advice quickly. Thanks|||The redness you see is caused from the blood vessels just below the skin. What you need is to apply cold, Cold water as a compress directly onto the acne via washcloth, etc. for at least 5-7 minutes each day until the acne is gone. You will immediately see results of lessened redding of the skin.





Also, to prevent them from getting worse, do not (I know it%26#039;s hard) wear makeup on infected areas; this will only cause them to remain longer, and cause further damage. Before bed, apply toothpaste, (not a gel, but paste) directly onto the pimple. This will cause the pimple to shrink and harden. I don%26#039;t remember why this works... but I%26#039;ve been having to do it again this last month and it%26#039;s a charm. Hope this helps you.|||Moist heat will bring it to a head and allow the infection below the skin to break through. DO NOT SQUEEZE with your fingernails. Bacteria on your hands will make it worse. You can purchase a dermatic loop, which you can sterilize with alcohol and use to break the pimple and drain out the infection. Keep the area dry and clean. No makeup to the site, keep your hands off of it. Try applying a hot, wet washcloth several times to the area and see if it helps. If all else fails, visit your dermatologist.|||hot damp washcloths every hour or so. thatll bring it to a head and drain it. about 106 degrees f not too hot to burn it|||I%26#039;ve found sudocrem antiseptic cream is the best thing for pimples, it%26#039;s cheap and more effective than the expensive creams. Tea tree oil is also very good.|||put a warm wash cloth on it for a few minutes and let the head come up then pop it .use antibiotic cream after that

No comments:

Post a Comment