Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to prevent a pimple forming on my nose.?

i%26#039;m starting to have a pimple on my nose. i could already see the outline and it hurts a little. what should i do to prevent it from forming a head and all that?


Thakyou|||Okay, quick, dab a tiny bit of toothpaste on it! Best if you could do it in the afternoon/ evening when you know you will not be going out and before bed. The next day wash it off.





Trust me, it works- something in the toothpaste really dries it up! Just the other day I had a pimple on my nose as well, it took ages to go, I got fed up and used the ol%26#039; toothpaste. Gone the next day!|||use clindamycin lotion on it|||Acne prevention tips


http://www.askaquery.com/question/Acne-p鈥?/a>|||put ice on it for as long as you can.|||the head will form but you can only help this proces by softly rubbing and massaging the spot on your nose. like the skin on your nose moves but the nose bone is still.


Other than that. Chemicals to prevent acne work only temporarily


A homeopath who is specialized in skin conditions is what can help permanently.|||I get facials done at Mario Badescu and I was told by the Skin Analyst that I should use the Drying Lotion. I%26#039;ve used it and it really works. It looks like and contains calamine lotion, but it dries the blemish up before it has a chance to surface. Models in the industry use this product and I%26#039;ve read articles about it in a few magazines.





http://mariobadescu.com/productDetail.as鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment