Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What do i do with my pimple spots?

I have used quite a lot of products that don%26#039;t seem to help at all, but right now i am just using sandlewood powder with rose water at night because medications do not seem to work. Can anyone suggest a better treatment that has actually worked for them. I have spots from pimples that are red/brown in color. I HATE THEM !! and my marriage is about to get fixed, so i need something that should work by december atleast because i have lost all hopes !!!! PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOMETHING !!....|||Listen up I know this sounds harsh but just say no dairy. No butter or cheese of any kind. No milk products or anything with dairy base. Proactive or bezaclin works great.





Always take off your makeup before you sleep. Using products like Chaomile eye makeup remover by The Body Shop and soap like Clearly Natural is the purest and least harsh on the sensative skin. These products don%26#039;t leave a residue on your skin for bacteria can get under.|||Right now I%26#039;m using Clinique%26#039;s Post Blemish Formula. It%26#039;s AMAZING! I had alot of the little ugly marks and it faded them out in like 2days.





Heres a bit on it:


Acne Solutions Post Blemish Formula


Spot treatment gently fades marks, discolourations left by acne blemishes. Oil-free.|||Lime juice, tomato slices, home made packs can be used for treating acne. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for pimples at http://arzi.org|||I am African American and I swear by Fashion Fair fade cream. It works everytime. Its sold in Department Stores like Macy%26#039;s or Belks and it costs about $15 a jar. Alittle goes a long way. I also use it all over my face and neck in the summer when my complexion tends to getlight and dark areas. It evens out the tone. Also do not use it in the AM and then go out in the sun. Use at night before bed. Good Luck.|||You see, I had this pimple once. I read in this book that if you put toothpaste on it, it%26#039;ll go away faster. It seems nasty, but it really WORKS! Give it a try.|||Well, everyones skin is different types. Go and see a dermatologist. And, for make up try bare minerlas.|||play connect the dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment