Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Who anyone have tips to prevent pimple?

I have pimples on my face, especially around my nose. It become more if I don%26#039;t wash my face.(HELP ME)|||Just wash your face twice: when taking a bath and before going to bed,., use papaya soap or any soap that will work on you.,Dont apply anything,., just keep your face clean, avoid stress, insomnia, and fatty foods,.|||+++watch what you eat, avoid greasy foods.


first sign of a pimple add neosporin to a small band aid and leave it over night. it will do the trick. remember the face has tons of small blood capillaries that will bring a fresh supply of blood to the area and will promote healing with a little bit of help.





if pimples are a big problem see a dermatologist.|||wash your face


get a facial wash ment to fight acne, that will help. also try getting a topical ointment to apply to problem areas. every drugstore as a section dedicated to skin care and acne, spend some time there reading lables, you%26#039;ll find something.|||Wash your face before you go to bed, and also in the shower you can too. you can also get some cleansers and things like that. Avoid products that have oil in it, and also greasy foods.|||This might sound stupid, but I actually put deodorant on the pimples! I apply it over night, and during the night it dries it out. And in the morning it%26#039;s practically gone! I hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment