Saturday, December 26, 2009

I get these blister/pimple-like things on my tongue when I eat too much junk food. What is this called?

It goes away if I stop eating junk food... Bleh it hurts. I was wondering if it had a name.|||It%26#039;s called a stomach ache. Your stomach is telling you that you need to stop. You might also get a sore on your lip like a cold sore.


If you think about it, when the stomach puts a message like that on your tongue, you%26#039;ll notice it next time you take a bite.





You seem to have discovered the cure, too. :)





Sometimes taste buds get inflected. You should brush your tongue regularly to see if that helps, though it is quite tricky to do without gagging.





Second opinion


My mother used to say that you get a pimple on your tongue when you tell a lie. But then she has never broken her back despite my walking on pavement cracks (accidental, of course.)





A pimple under the tongue could be a clogged salivary gland.|||A kanker soar???|||Herpes|||It%26#039;s actually an irritated taste bud. Here%26#039;s a link to help you out.





http://www.drdonnica.com/faqs/00009949.htm|||It%26#039;s a sore that you get from eating too much salt. I get them all the time. Just cut back.|||I get these too sometimes, Mostly when I eat takeout with shellfish, Like pop corn shrimp or Crab Rangons, It%26#039;s either an allergie or The type of oil it was cooked in.


Whatever it is your body is saying, STOP I don%26#039;t like this, So don%26#039;t eat it OR limit eatting it.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment