Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I make my pimple not be so red....?

but i dont have any money to buy stuff what can u use at home?|||uhmIm telling u DONT USE TOOTHPASTE. Im not dissing n e 1 elses advice, but i used to be very prone to break outs like seriously, and i used toothpaste and it literally burnt my face. and my acne only looked worse. use a gentle soap and water. thats what I use and my face is wayyy better. I hardly ever get big red pimples, and if i do get a pimple I just wash it and use cover up, nobody even has to know! but dont wash yer face too much. sometimes my face will get super dry or rele oily. make sure u wash at nite and in the morning.|||visine. im not kidding it literallly gets the red out.|||TOOTH PASTE %26gt;:)


trust me yoo, it worrkks


it drys out the pimple and takes the red away|||pop it or use bking soda to dry it up, but then it wil be yellowish.|||tooth paste

No comments:

Post a Comment