Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Help! I just got a a lage pimple and its getting worse!?

I got a pimple the other day and i decided to pop it.





The day after I popped it, there was a large red area around the pimple. Today its still there. So basically there is a pimple that is surrounded by dark red skin on my face.





I%26#039;ve never had trouble with acne before, so I have no idea what to do. I%26#039;ve never had a pimple with something surrounding it before.





Please help! Will it go away on its own? Or do I need to treat it?|||i hve had really large pimples. I know exactly what you r going thru. Clean it. do not scrub it. Try putting a piece of cold ice on it for a long period of time. Put ice cubes in a plastic bag and hold it there. Do this for as long as you can. This brings everything to the top and it may not look pleasant but the healing will begin sooner if you do this.


Next, Go to the health food store or vitamin store and ask for an acne homepathic medicine, I get the one that is liquid and take by mouth 3 times a day. This is the best thing that has EVER helped me. i am 40 yrs. old and have fought acne all my life. The homepathice medicine worked better for me than any presciption med. ever did. Right now reach for the ice.......tomorrow vitamin store.... good luck.


Oh I carry the homepathic med in my purse so whenever I think of it during the day it is there for me to take no matter where I am or what I am doing.


To answer you ? it will go away on its own but it may take a long while. TREAT It.... do NOT pick it or scrub it. Lightly wash it.|||lol get something over the counter!


=]





best of luck.my wishes to ya!|||Call 911.|||The products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.


Personally, Proactive didn%26#039;t work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser for acne and Biore warming facial scrub every morning for blackheads (This stuff works. I notcied a DRASTIC diffrence in my blackeads being GONE within 2 weeks) . And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!|||change your diet. mpo greasy anything, including peanut butter, for starters. wash your face with mild soap and lotion after each time, several times a day. don%26#039;t touch it with your hands. Pro-Active works.|||first of all, and this is really important: STOP PICKING AT IT. I know its tempting, I have trouble stopping myself at it too, but thats the best way to get it to heal the right way.





Next, go to the clinique counter at the mall, and ask for a product called spot treatment, it comes in a little green bottle and you just dab it on the pimple. Its always worked best for me, clears them up faster then anything else I%26#039;ve ever used. Its a little expensive, but well worth it.|||YOUR NOT HELPING AGAIN!!


PLUS YOU TAKE UP TOO MUCH SPACE JESSICA!!|||agh! i hate it when that happens! and don%26#039;t worry, it goes away on it%26#039;s own. it usually takes 3 days to a week though :(|||be careful and good luck buy some face pads|||Try using an antibiotic salve on it. Something like neosporin on it.|||u should use proactive|||You need to stop picking your pimples, unless you do it the right way, you%26#039;ll just be spreading the bacteria and might develop a scar or have you seen people wiht big holes on their faces, those were usually caused by acne. Well my advise is first stop touching your pimples, cuz our hand are full of germs and when you touch your face, you%26#039;ll be transfering the bacterias. And try to put on the spot treatment, I personally prefer Neutrogena on the spot acne treatment, the one with 2.5 Benzoyl peroxide, do this 3X a day. This will help dry out the pimple.


Hope this helps!


and don%26#039;t forget to thank me :)|||Sounds a bit like an infected hair follicle or pore. I%26#039;d leave it alone and clean your face twice daily *once when u get up and once when you go to bed* and if the redness doesn%26#039;t go away (or any swelling that might occur) I%26#039;d call the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment