Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I am a 14 year old male. I discovered what looks like a pimple on my penis. Alittle of what looks like puss?

came out. Do I have penile cancer. I am circumcised.|||dude, it%26#039;s probably just a pimple


you can get them everywhere|||sorry mate you have cancer


you can expect your penis to slowly turn black like frostbite and drop off within 3 or 4 weeks


:(|||You don%26#039;t have cancer...are you sexually active? It could be a herpe??|||Um first you%26#039;d have a growth. Pimpile isn%26#039;t a growth. Second, wash your junk...|||it normal|||calm down it is probably just an ingrown hair i used to have the same problem i just applied alcohol to the bump and after that made sure i washed good down there|||sounds like a genuine pimple. Shower with liberal use of soap more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment