Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have a bit of pimple scars on my chin, should i go to a doctor?

i have a bit of scars on my chin and i really want them off!! should i go to a doctor so he can give me a special cream or sumthin?|||you might want to, just try to let them get well for a few days to let them fade.|||pimpes may cause bleeding and scars.after tooken out, leave it alone. More u touch more bad it will be|||What kind of scarring do u have? icepick, rolling, boxcar, hypertrophic?|||I used contractubex for my scars. It worked! Its a gel for hypertrophic scars (but would work on normal ones too). At least it cost less than microdermabrasion. I had chickenpox 3 yars ago.





heres the med info...


http://www.merz.com/health/scars/contrac鈥?/a>|||If you have constipation, use any laxacative..clean your colon..avoid oily foods.


Blackseed and milk(mother feed is best choice)mix and apply the paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment