Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have a ball inside my earlobe that is not visible and is not a pimple. Any ideas what it is?

Could be a Basketball or one of those very large exercise balls that they use to stretch on? Hope I helped.|||It could either be a cyst or if you wear earrings it could be a scab from an infection.|||a ball inside your earlobe? Hmm, are your ears recently pierced? or have you cut the area inside the hole?





After i have just pierced something (ears, lip, eyebrow...) there is usually a sort of a %26quot;ball%26quot; inside the skin of the area i just pierced. It feels like a thick mass under the skin. For me it usually goes away after a few months and is normal.





If it starts to get bigger and is pretty obvious, you may need to go to the doctor. My cousin tried to pierce her ears one time and it got infected and these huge knots started forming on her earlobes. She just had to go to the doctor to get them removed and they weren%26#039;t serious. They were pretty unsightley though.





If you%26#039;re really worried about it, i%26#039;d just make an apointment with a dermitologist.|||Hey, did you just get your ears pierced or something in that spectrum. Because when I got mine pierced and when I took them out and never put them back in for a while, a bump formed in my earlobe and it sounds just like your condition. Anyways, I was playing with it and I took the back of my thumb and pushed really hard onto the back of the lobe and disgusting puss just burst out and there was also blood. After I did that and washed everything up, the bump was gone. So I think that it is puss and you should squeeze it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment