Saturday, December 26, 2009

Red pimple-like bumps in back of throat?

I%26#039;ve been pretty sick for the past few days, I%26#039;ve had a fever that has come and gone as well as body aches and headaches. I saw my doctor who said that it was probably just a virus and I%26#039;d have to ride it out, but since I%26#039;ve developed a new symptom - a very sore throat. When I looked in the back of my throat I noticed a few small red bumps that kind of look like pimples. What does this mean? Thanks.|||strepth throat, I am 100% positive ive had it several times, it is what doctors decide on if they should remove the tonsils of a person (only if they are constant problems) anyways no doubt strepth throat.





idk how to spell but pronnounced like this -





str-ep-th -- throat

No comments:

Post a Comment