Saturday, December 26, 2009

Help, I need to get rid of a pimple fast!?

I have this pimple right beside my eye, and it hurts when I touch it. I feel like it%26#039;s going to burst soon, because the tip is really white and the sides are red. I need to go to a party tonight, how do I get rid of it?? Please and thank you! I%26#039;ve applied cream and everything on it too.





best answer 10 points!!|||try duct tape|||There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It was even televised on TV.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and blemishes. Fast results too! (It%26#039;s been claimed that major results can be seen within a week and no later than two weeks)





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples (Only for ONE DOLLAR.. definitely a deal) on ebay at:





Search up %26quot;Cee En%26#039;s Acne Solution%26quot; or %26quot;best acne solution ever%26quot; on ebay.





First 100 customers can get the item for $1 for one week trial and up to 3 weeks. Or you can purchase 1 month supply for $40 or 6 month supply for $160





It%26#039;s expensive, but the product DOES work.





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give it thumbs up. I have also heard many great feedbacks about this cream.





I don%26#039;t have a problem with acne, but it seems to have great results on my sister who has moderate to severe acne. Her acne swelling went away overnight.








I hope this helps. =)|||You are worried about ONE PIMPLE when there are those people who have it worse than you and have pimples all over their face and they don%26#039;t cry. Get over it I%26#039;m sure people wont say anything, and if they do, they should go to hell and die.|||by tonight? it wont go away and that sounds like a bump I had, it stayed by my eye for like 3 months its still by my eye just tiny.|||Put toothpaste on it before you got to bed - no joke I do it when I need it gone over night and it%26#039;s awesome!





Hope this helps :)|||cut it out with a sharp blade


Trust me, I%26#039;m a doctor|||apply ice to make it smaller and apply cover-up to get rid of the redness. hope you have fun at your party

No comments:

Post a Comment