Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to get rid of a big pimple quick?

its 2 really big ones on my chin right next to each other and it really hurts how can i get rid of it over night i already put noxizema on it what else can i do?|||My girlfriend told about the toothpaste trick...it brings the swelling down, but don%26#039;t expect miracles. Use only Colgate white toothpaste, the gels do nothing. My girlfriend showed me how to use coverup(makeup), you can hardly see them after applying. If you don%26#039;t notice them, you don%26#039;t touch them, they go away faster!|||Do NOT pop them!! I do it myself almost every time and then I wish I hadnt because it makes them more red and swolen.





Keep it super clean, moisturizer, and put peroxide on it with a q tip. And a spot treatment before bed.|||Some teen girls recommend toothpaste, to help dry up pimples. Never tried it myself, but I don%26#039;t think it could hurt.





Please resist that urge to squeeze or pop the pimples. It may very well leave scars.|||Evoclin- Its a medicine, works really good but it has to be prescribed so you should see a doctor and ask about it. It%26#039;s the quickest way for me...|||Use alcohol swabs primarily in every first-aid kit used for cleaning cuts and etc. Then leave it alone, don%26#039;t use any moisturizer on the area overnight|||Sounds stupid, but put toothpaste on them before you go to bed.. Lol works all the time for me, dries it out or something. I duno, but it works :)|||Usually I pop mine even though thats not good I guess. And then I clean tehm with stridex pads or cleanser and put Crest minty toothpaste on it. It dries them right out.|||Put white vinegar on a washrag and wipe it over your acne once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment