Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I cover A pimple?

Please tell me how to take it away in a week or two !|||Do NOT put any makeup on it or pick at it. That will make things worse. Just leave it alone. Everybody gets pimples. If somebody points it out, punch them in the face.|||With a blanket!!|||Use Clarins instant light perfecting touch, several other brands are out there also but I find this one really covers for a temp. fix but just put a glob of Noxzema on it each night and it will be gone in a week.|||There is a real good coverup on the market, but I can not remember the name. I use the AVon Blue Skin cleaner and have elimiated my pimples. Just once a month and they dry up in about two days. With this AVon product they do not come back as often. Maybe once every six months.|||makeup|||Try powder or foundation. Or, get a blemish corrector pen from Avon or something.|||Calamine lotion can work wonders sometimes.





In the meantime, the best concealer I%26#039;ve ever found is Laura Mercier%26#039;s Secret Camouflage Concealer - it%26#039;s pricey, but it%26#039;s AMAZING. Buy it!|||Use concealer and dab it on. But I reccomend that you don%26#039;t because it will make the pore even more clogged. To get it to go away, I reccomend that you just wash your face, use stridex, and dont put make up on it!!|||Ok, covering a zit and healing one are two different issues. Which did you want to do? I would search in the window above for other questions people have asked for cures for acne/pimples because people have asked this again and again. To cover it, depends on where it is. Concealer is probably your best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment