Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pimple in the middle of my forehead and school starts tomorrow!!?

omg high school starts tomorrow and of course today i wake up with this zit in the middle of my forehead. cover up wont help, it%26#039;s too big and noticable so how do i get rid of it or make it go down by tomorrow? i%26#039;ve heard toothpaste works, how long do i leave that on?|||I started high school today and I had 2 zits on my forehead. Dont worry SOOOO many people have acne like crazy in high school, I was so shocked lol.|||put some visine on it 2 reduce redness, then put toothpaste on it and wash it off in the morning. colgate total is the best kind.|||take a cube or 2 of ice, put in a little sandwhich bag, hold on the zits it should make it smaller.


also u should run out and buy some TEA TREE OIL it works SO FAST trust me i had the same problem b4 my graduation


hope i helped %26lt;3


also, for 2morrow, try some foundation%26amp;powder =]|||Whatever you do DON%26#039;T PICK IT!!!!!!!!|||k.but some rubbing achol on it and keep dapping it on through the night.that helps.|||Toothpaste works really, really well. Just put it on before you go to bed and wash it off in the morning.





Good luck!|||Try Neutrogena 8-hour system. I%26#039;ve never tried it, but you should. It%26#039;ll get rid of the pimple in 8 hours or less. That%26#039;s what it said on the commercial:P Good luck,.|||Put ice on it, toothpaste has a higher chance of irritating it and making it bigger+redder. After the ice for about 2 mins, dry it and moisturize it gently.


Don%26#039;t stress because stress hormones irritate acne.|||omg


just be thankfull its not all over your face


rubbing alchol will scab it


try some benzoyl peroxide products%26#039;

No comments:

Post a Comment