Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a tattoo on my back and I have a pimple on it! Can I pop it or is that bad?

I don%26#039;t have acne and I rarely get pimples but I have never had a pimple on my back before, and now its smack dab in the middle of my pentagram tattoo its weird as heck! Is the area on my back where my tattoo to sensitive to pop a pimple on or would it be fine?|||i say pop it|||People suffering from mild or moderate body acne, I heartily recommend the Clear Pores System. Hard to treat cases are better left to a dermatologist鈥檚 skills, although ClearPores is certainly up to the task.





The best way to treat acne is to cleanse the skin with a solution containing Salicylic Acid and SD Alcohol 40. The ClearPores body and face washes contain these two excellent ingredients, which are accompanied by the well-known Aloe Vera (to soothe the skin and help the healing process), Dandelion Root and Yellow Dock.





See its official site: http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickth鈥?/a>





Also...keep your body skin clean every day and be careful not to trigger acne or rashes by wearing very tight clothing or heavy backpacks. If you feel your clothing, backpack or purse is causing you skin problems, then start thinking about alternatives.








|||You run the risk of leaving scar tissue if you pop the zit, just like you would anywhere else. The difference is the fact that the scar tissue doesn%26#039;t generate ink, and will look splotchy in the middle of your tattoo. Give it 4 days washing regularly and it will go away.


|||I dont know how old are you, but what ever amount of years you have your body hasnt ask you to pop a pimple to heal, leave it alone, if there is doubt then there is not doubt DONT DO IT!|||It%26#039;s a bad habit to pop pimples in general, no matter the location. Apply some antibiotic cream to the pimple and keep it clean. It will clear up on its own.|||You don%26#039;t have to pop it. Put alcohol or peroxide on it so it will dry up on its own.||| As long as the tattoo is healed, pop it|||dont pop it

No comments:

Post a Comment